momstown Victoria moms & kids made Chef Pizza-roni Skillet and Ravioli Lasagne at Junior Chef this month! Chef Boyardee makes meal time enjoyable for the whole family by providing quick and easy meal ideas! Yummy enriched pasta, cheese and meaty tomato sauce, Chef Boyardee is a hot and hearty meal or snack. It’s kid approved pasta, and has no preservatives! Combine with different protein options, veggies and cheese for a new take on your regular way to serve Chef Boyardee!
|The kids helped to shred the cheese and cut the green pepper and pepperoni for the Chef Pizza-roni Skillet recipe.|
|The green pepper, pepperoni, Mozarella cheese and Italian seasoning were combined in a skillet with Chef Boyardee Beefaroni.|
|The skillet was folded into a healthy whole wheat tortilla for a satisfying meal!|
|Then the kids got busy layering Ravioli, Ricotta and Mozarella cheeses, spinach and Italian seasoning into their lasagne pans sprayed with Pam cooking spray.|
|The Ravioli Lasagnes were covered for the moms to take home and bake for dinner!|
|Each kid received a kid-sized Chef Boyardee apron, and each family received a gift bag with Ravioli, Beefaroni, Pam Cooking spray and a recipe booklet! Thank you, Chef Boyardee!!!|
How to Make Chef Boyardee Ravioli Lasagna
• 2 cans (2 x 425 g) Chef Boyardee® Mini Ravioli®, Beef Ravioli or Lasagna
• 1 cup (250 mL) finely chopped spinach
• 2 cups (500 mL) grated Mozzarella cheese, separated into 1 cup (250 mL) portions
• 1 cup (250 mL) 2% cottage cheese or Ricotta cheese
• 1 teaspoon (5 mL) Italian seasoning
- Spray 8" square or round baking pan with PAM®.
- Spread 1 can of pasta on the bottom of the baking pan. Place chopped spinach in a glass bowl and microwave for 10 seconds; drain. Spread spinach over pasta and top with cottage or Ricotta cheese, 1 cup (250 mL) Mozzarella cheese and ½ teaspoon (2.5 mL) Italian seasoning.
- Layer second can of pasta. Top with remaining Mozzarella and Italian seasoning.
- Bake at 400°F for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Allow 10 minutes to stand before serving.
Adds calcium and protein.
Find Chef Boyardee on Facebook:
You can find more recipe and meal ideas:
You can also learn about the Chef Boyardee history: