Let's talk about money. It's on the top of your list of stressors, so let's talk about it. We'll talk about:
- Living on a squeezed budget.
- What are the most important monthly expenses, and which ones can be cut?
- How much to put away for your baby's education?
- Life insurance...what is it? Are there different kinds? How much does it cost?
- How much do you have to earn to make going back to work worth it?
- and more important money topics.
Where: Saanich Neighbourhood Place, 3100 Tillicum Road
When: Monday, November 19th, 12:30-1:30 pm
Our momstown Victoria "Baby Basics" events are your opportunity to connect with other new and expecting moms as well as enjoy high quality workshops and presentations included in your membership. Want to attend one of our awesome mom-focused events? Sign up for your FREE 4-week trial!