Fruit 'n' NUTELLA Yogurt Parfait
Prep time: 15 minutes
1/2 cup granola
1/4 cup NUTELLA
1 cup low fat Greek yogurt (2% or less M.F.)
1 cup assorted berries
1. In each of four parfait glasses, layer 1 tablespoon of granola.
2. Add 1 tablespoon of delicious Nutella.
3. Don't forget to lick the spoon!
4. Add 2 tablespoons of yogurt.
5. Add 1/4 cup berries.
6. Top berries with an additional two tablespoons of yogurt and sprinkle with remaining granola.
8. Serve with a glass of milk or 100% fruit juice - and a smile!
And there you have it, Mrs. Santa's favourite breakfast on the go with Nutella! We couldn't get enough of this delicious treat, and we also enjoyed making Banalicious NUTELLA Pancakes together! For more awesome breakfast ideas with Nutella, visit The Nutella Breakfast Table or check out momstown.ca!
Thank you to Mrs. Santa (a.k.a. Lolita Dumbrique) for helping us with our special Jr. Chef, brought to you by Nutella! Also thank you to our friends at High Point Community Church for the generous use of their kitchen each month! Jr. Chef is a great way to introduce young children to cooking and nutrition, and also a fun weekend family event included in your $45/year momstown Victoria membership! Sign up now for your FREE 4-week trial!